Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I was enjoy Bundeena trip last thursday.
At that day morning,we met at Kogarah station,i was really excited.We first caught train to Cronulla and took the ferry to Bundeena.I haven't caught the ferry,even had a bit shipsick,i still felt fantastic.
We walked the beach and walked through the bushland.There was a large sandstone and picture,a turtle,a kangaroo and a murrera.We all admired the views ,took lots of photos .
At noon we went to club for lunch.And got back in the ferry and train.We all enjoyed the trip very much even though it was short.I hope we will travel again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.